Terms and Conditions
- The photocopier remains the property of Freelease Copiers at all times.
- There are NO lock-in contracts. 1-2 days notice is required to organize pick up.
- A security deposit is required $750. This must be paid on or before delivery.
- There is a delivery / demonstration fee of $180 +gst.
- Copycost is a fee that will be charged per A4 page passed. A3 is 2xA4.
- There is a minimum B&W usage that will be billed per month, this is dependent on your chosen plan
- Colour page costs are in addition to the Black & White minimums
- All maintenance (Callout, parts and labour) and toner is all included.
- The counter on the equipment will determine copies made. If this is not possible the electronic counter accessed by the service technician will be used.
- Any costs of deliberate or repeated accidental damage, determined by the Service Technician, will have to be paid for the lessee, at Freelease Copiers’ current labour rates and retail cost of replacement parts.
- If, in the first 30 days you are not 100% satisfied with our machine we will pick up the machine and refund the security deposit and delivery fee.
- There is a pick up fee of $180 +gst, which may be taken out of the security deposit at the time of pick up. (Fee is waived if you are not 100% satisfied in the first 30 days)
- Meter readings will be requested on the 20th (or next working day) of each month by e-mail or phone. Invoices will be sent on the next working day.
- All payments are to be received within 7 days.
If any invoice is overdue by more than 90 days the lessee gives permission for Freelease Copiers or their representative, to enter the lessee’s premises and remove any Freelease Copiers’ equipment. All outstanding monies to be taken out of the security deposit.